The City of Lowell invites everyone to experience a summer of festivals in Lowell.
In the next three months, the city will host over a dozen celebrations of our rich cultures, vibrant arts scene, and authentic cuisines. All are welcome to experience family-friendly fun hosted by our warm, thriving community.
Some highlights include:
- Greater Lowell PRIDE – June 3
- Juneteenth – June 18
- Points of Light Lantern Festival – June 24
- Independence Day Celebration – July 4
- Lowell Folk Festival – July 28-30
- Puerto Rican Festival – August 5-6
- Southeast Asian Water Festival – August 19
- Multicultural Festival – August 26
For a full list of what’s happening and when, and to stay up-to-date all summer long, visit: likelowell.com/festivals
2 responses to “Lowell’s Summer Festival Season Arrives”
Hi Good morning I would like to be a vendor at the multicultural festival can you send me the requirements for being a vendor
Please contact the Office of Cultural Affairs and Special Events or Mosaic Lowell to learn more about being a vendor at the event.